Auckland Re-Roofing Experts
As trusted specialists in re-roofing Auckland wide, we know that every roof has an expiry date just like everything else! In all of the wild weather we experience in good old Aotearoa, your home’s roof undoubtedly takes a beating. According to New Zealand law, roofing systems are required have a minimum lifespan of at least fifteen years. Luckily, most of them last longer than the minimum. So when the time comes in many homeowner’s lives that they have to tackle the prospect of replacing their roofs – that’s where we come in.
Why choose NZ Roofing Services for your re-roofing project?
- Free no-obligation roofing quotes. We’ll evaluate your situation and offer multiple options. Once we’re done with our inspection we are honest and straightforward about what we think your home will need.
- 10-Year guarantee. Our quality roofing installation service is covered by a 10-year workmanship guarantee, so you can rest assured that your new roof will last for many years to come.
- Top quality materials. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and only use the best materials for your home.
- Excellent customer service. We’re committed to building strong roofs and strong relationships with buyers, families, and residents that we work with.
Start with a Roof Inspection
The harsh New Zealand sun and wind cracks and damages your roof, eventually leading to a roof that cannot be repaired. When that happens, you’ll need a specialist to set you up with new roofing in Auckland. Our specialist roofing team will first come and assess your current situation, so that you can be provided with the best solution possible. We take into account:
- The weather in your locale (in Auckland’s case, rainy and humid with harsh sun in the summer).
- The materials and colour scheme you are looking for.
- Your price range.
- The pitch of your roof.
- The design of your home and those in the surrounding neighbourhood.
Make the best choice for your home!
Replacing your roof not only gives your home the possibility of a much-wanted change, it also increases your property value in the long run. Get in touch with us today for your free, no-obligations quote, and find out what more you can be doing to protect your home.